Now it even has its own hashtag on Instagram! This easy burnt Basque cheesecake recipe comes from the Devour Tours cookbook and is based on the original version served at La Viña in San Sebastián. This burnt basque cheesecake originates in Basque Country (hence the name). Punya rencana bikin Original Basque Burnt Cheesecake, cuma pake 10 bahan dan 7 langkah mudah. Langsung saja kita coba buat makanan ini.
Untuk memasak Original Basque Burnt Cheesecake beberapa bahan yang harus disiapkan:
- 450 gr Cream Cheese, room temperature.
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar.
- 6 Eggs.
- 1/2 Tsp Salt.
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream.
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract.
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice.
- 1/3 Cup All Purpose Flour.
- Unsalted Butter (for pan lining).
- 6 ” Diameter Springform Pan.
It's a crustless cheesecake that's starting to become a trend in the US. The cheesecake is baked at a high temperature in order to get that beautiful burnt exterior and super creamy interior. WIth a burnt top and custardy center, this Basque Cheesecake recipe comes together from a handful of ingredients in a matter of minutes. With a caramelized top that borders on burnt and a jiggly custardy center, Basque Cheesecake is a mind-blowingly delicious combination of textures and.
Cara membuat Original Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 200° Celcius. Butter pan, then line with overlapping parchment paper, making sure parchment comes at least 5 cm above top of pan on all sides. Place pan on baking sheet..
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with electric whisk on medium-low speed, scraping down sides of bowl, until very smooth, no lumps remain, and sugar has dissolved, about 2 minutes..
- Increase speed to medium and add eggs one at a time, beating each egg 15 seconds before adding the next. Scrape down sides of bowl, then reduce mixer speed to medium-low..
- Add cream (optional: pre-boiled with tea leaves/flavourings), salt, lemon juice and vanilla and beat until combined, about 30 seconds..
- Turn off mixer and sift flour evenly over cream cheese mixture. Beat on low speed until incorporated, about 15 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl and continue to beat until batter is very smooth, homogenous, and silky, about 10 seconds..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake cheesecake on middle oven rack until deeply golden brown on top and still very jiggly in the center, approx. time 60–65 minutes..
- Let cool slightly (it will fall drastically as it cools), then unmold. Let cool completely. Carefully peel away parchment from sides of cheesecake. Slice into wedges and serve at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate to store up to 1 week..