Resep Cloud bread . Cloud bread is soft and fluffy – like a cloud! It's a great substitute for 'regular' bread and is low in carbs. Although it's not firm enough to replace bread in a regular sandwich, I like to top one 'slice' with peanut butter and bananas, toast it with jam or with my favorite lunch meat and fillings!
After a couple hours, the texture becomes more bread like, so you won't even miss traditional wheat bread. However, I believe this is The Best Cloud Bread Recipe because of the seasoning. When cloud bread is unseasoned, or even flavored with sugar and sweet. Punya rencana masak Cloud bread menggunakan 4 bahan dan 7 langkah mudah. Yuk kita coba masak ini.
Bahan yang dibutuhkan: Cloud bread
- 3 putih telur.
- 10 gr Maizena.
- 30 gr Gulapasir.
- 1 sdt Vanilli/air jeruk nipis.
Cloud Bread is an easy to make, light and fluffy bread substitute. Cloud bread is something I've been making for years and years. Cloud Bread Tuna Melt: Scoop your favorite tuna salad on top of Scallion Cloud Bread, lay a slice of Swiss cheese over top, and broil until melted. Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake: Top a warm Pumpkin Spice Cloud Bread with ricotta cheese, candied pecans, and drizzle with maple syrup.
Begini Cara Pembuatan Cloud bread
- Kocok putih telur sampai berbusa dan sedikit mengental..
- Masukan gula secara bertahap, masukan maizena secara bertahap.
- Jika mangkok dibalikan dan meringue tidak tumpah makan meringue siap digunakan..
- Bagi 2 meringue, 1 bagian beri warna (me taro) susun diatas loyang yg sudah dialasi baking paper..
- Panaskan oven terlebih dahulu suhu 175° C api atas bawah..
- Masukan kedalam oven dan Panggang selama -+20 menit..
- Cloud bread siap disajikan Note 👉 Adonan akan kusut setelah keluar dr oven.
Cloud Bread Contains Less Than a Gram of Net Carbs. Not only is this bread light, airy, and perfectly delicious, but it has less than half a gram of net carbohydrates. Make light, fluffy cloud bread with three simple ingredients: McCormick® Cream of Tartar, eggs and cream cheese. These crispy, low-carb rounds are perfect for sandwich bread or as a base for eggs Benedict. Cloud bread contains half the calories of a regular slice of bread, and, depending on the recipe, has little to no carbohydrates. (Many recipes contain about one gram of carbohydrate per round of.